To me, life is not about diamonds or pearls, not about living in bungalows and driving branded cars. Life, at the end of the day, its about going home to the one you love dearly whom you would do just anything and everything for.
I received perhaps my last 21st B'day present adi. No, it's not a real baby panda bear :-( Wahahha..the weather here would surely killed it man. Yeah, so the best way is to have a soft toy version instead, hehe~
Did my last course registration this morning, sad sad. I juz enjoy arranging time table, too bad it's already my last semester, can't be doing it again unless there's anyone out there who wanna outsource the work to me in the future. I'll be more than happy to do that again!! Guarantee best time slots, if possible no Friday classes, no 8am lecture, and can still have time to take nap in the afternoon after all classes. Charges depends. Terms and condition applies.
Usually I'll be the one arranging the time-table and then inform my frens about it, hehehe~ Though sometimes memabukkan, but still it's quite a fun and exciting thing to do, u know.
My eye is getting better though it's still not fully subsided. Another thing, I really have to cut down on my food intake adi sial, I think I'm getting fat. Not used to hearing myself saying that anyway. Hahaha..ok I'll stop here.
*Whisper of the day : It consumes a myriad amount of thinking, guts and courage for a gal to finally tell a guy how she feels for him; but does this same thing apply to a guy who decided to tell a gal wat's on his mind?